Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday Night Lights

The Decatur Eagles take to the football field tonight and the fall football season will be underway. I'm looking forward to being in the stands with family and friends, talking and laughing, and watching the Eagles. I'm ready for a fun night.
_____________________________________________________________

Last night was an incredible night for Wise County Christian Counseling. A couple of people shared their personal stories that were incredibly touching. Good food and fellowship were just a side note to the powerful feeling in the air that lives were being touched. One of the most thought provoking comments to me was from Ty Lovell, the minister of Cornerstone Church. He said that WCCC isn't just helping people today but making a difference in the lives of generations to come. That was powerful stuff.
_____________________________________________________________

It's a busy Friday and I'm quite sure I'll be putting in some hours over the weekend but I'm ready for the weekend. I hope you have a great one!

1 comment:

Bev Ross said...

Jeff, thank you so much for being such a vital part of last night! Thank you for your constant encouragement! I cannot wait to see what the Lord has planned for us in Wise County!