Thursday, August 16, 2007

Justice

The days are getting harder. Tomorrow will be a day that I can't imagine yet. We are bringing in a brother in Christ who made a bad, bad mistake and he will pay for it forever. We are giving him a chance to start proving himself but I know there will be people who will not give him a chance. I understand their fear and concern and I don't know what to expect. Will people just shun him or will they call him names, will they gossip and start rumors?

I would ask for your prayers for this situation, that this time and place will be a light, that God will be allowed to work in hearts and lives and that He will be glorified.

1 comment:

Rick Ross said...

My hope is that those who claim the name of Jesus will act like Him. And those who don't will see the grace of Jesus through people like you.