Friday, August 17, 2007

So Much To Do

It's another one of those days. So many things I need to get done but other crises around the office are taking time from what I need to accomplish. It wears me thin after awhile and I am thankful the weekend is here...even though I will now need to work through some part of it. This week has been a mental grind and when that happens, it leaves a blog with little to say. I know you are sorely disappointed...or that you are thinking it's a blog that always has so little to say. :)
_______________________________________________________________

As I prepare for my first mentally exhausting battle this morning, I cannot help but think of the message I heard Wednesday night. It was about Legion, the man filled with many demons and how Jesus drove those demons away. I know today there is a spiritual battle raging around me and I am praying that Jesus will drive the demons away. With the sound of His voice, they will be gone. I know I cannot battle the demons that invade my life on my own. I need the voice of my Savior to drive them away.
_______________________________________________________________

I apologize for the down note of the blog today but I know this. I have asked God to walk beside me and no matter what comes my way, there is a better future ahead of me. I may find it in hours or days or years but the one thing I know is that it is coming. Hallelujah!

2 comments:

Rick Ross said...

My prayers are with you today, my brother. May the Spirit envelop you with peace.

Kory Jones said...

I know how you feel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)