Friday, March 30, 2007

Home, Wet Home

It's good to be home again and good to see all the water falling from the sky. I feel for the people south of us who are battling flooded homes but appreciate the rain we are receiving.

I had a good, fast trip the last couple of days. My experience at A&M was great and I really enjoyed visiting with some bright kids. I hope I have the opportunity again in the future.

One of the best parts of the trip was stopping at the Czech Stop both going and coming back for some of their great kolaches.

On my trip from College Station to Salado, I took some back roads and saw some beautiful country. Green pastures, tanks full of water. It was an awesome and enjoyable sight.

Now, it's back to the grindstone working for the man. Ha. It's good to be home but I am thankful for the experience I had.

2 comments:

Rick Ross said...

So you are admitting that Aggies are wonderful kids, huh? I wouldn't have thought I would hear such a thing from a T-Sipper.

Jeff said...

I didn't say anything good about their sports teams, just that the Ag-Business kids are pretty sharp.

Hook 'em Horns!