Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My Favorite Vacation Hot Spot

We ended up at Hulen Mall today. Yippee. It really wasn't so bad except that there weren't a large normal of "interesting" people to look at. Tonight we are watching American Idol which I haven't ever done. I'm realizing why I likely won't be watching it again.
_____________________________________________________

I saw Wild Hogs with my wife the other night. I spent most of the movie laughing. I think it's because many of my college buddies are gathering for Subberville this year. If you have an idea what Subberville would be, don't ask. If you don't know what Subberville is, DON'T ASK.
_____________________________________________________

If you read my blog, there's a good chance you read Rick Ross' blog (www.rross.blogspot.com). If you don't, Rick's wife Beverly left today for a mission trip to Kenya. She is going with several other women to work with women in the mission field in Kenya, to pray, study, praise and counsel with them. Pray for Beverly and the women on this trip for their success in lifting up God and each other and for their safe passage and return. They will be gone for two weeks - not a long trip by missions standards but an eon for spouses who await their return.
_____________________________________________________

I'm off to vacate a bit more.

No comments: