Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Mo' Money

The big lottery drawing last night rendered two winners splitting a $355-370 million dollar jackpot. Wow. That is a lot of money to have handed to you, even if you have to share 1/2 of it. I hope those who won can use it for good. There was a report a year or so back about past lottery winners and the pain the money and change in lifestyle had brought on many of the people and their families. I hope this money can be used to help those families and help other people.

Good Morning America was listing what you could buy with that money and one of the things they mentioned was something in the neighborhood of 59 million Big Macs. Doesn't that just sound yummy?
_______________________________________________________

I don't seem to have much time to watch or read the news anymore but I heard something this morning about more problems with the stock market and the price of gas going up. Great.
_______________________________________________________

The Mavs won their 16th game in a row last night. Michael Young signed a long term deal with the Rangers. I'm not sure what's going on with the Cowboys and I don't understand hockey.

I'm looking forward to the start of baseball season and hope the Mavs make a long run to the championship game. Maybe it will help us forget about gas and the stock market.

1 comment:

Rick Ross said...

I once read an article about past lottery winners. It is amazing how many of them, after only a couple of years, have squandered it all.

Stop talking about the stock market!

The report I heard on gas last night is that it is expected to come back down a little bit after the change-over to the summer grade (their excuse for the recent increase).