Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I Miss...

...the touch of my wife at bedtime.
...the joy of seeing my young daughter getting out of my truck in the morning looking more like a young lady.
...the joyous voice of my son.
...my bed.
...the routine of my life.
...watching a little TV with the kids.
...dinner at home - in whatever shifts we might be eating that night.
...the peace I feel when sleeping next to my wife.

I'm away from home and I don't enjoy it. I'm excited about my day tomorrow but would rather find a way to do it sleeping in my own bed and seeing my family in the morning.

The good news is that our well was fixed and there is water at the house. It made leaving a little easier.

I trust my wife and kids know I miss them, am thinking about them and saying a pray for them tonight.

1 comment:

Rick Ross said...

I hope your Aggie experience is going well.