Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thank You

I want to thank you for your prayers yesterday. Judy is better and supposed to be heading home today. As I understand it, the doctors think it was a TIA (I think it's like a mini-stroke) but are still analyzing everything and will meet with her in a few days. For now, she's much better and I'm sure ready to get out of the hospital. Keep her in your prayers as she gets back to full speed ahead.
_______________________________________________________________

Our church is blessed to have two ministers of the high caliber that our church now enjoys. I was able to spend time with both last night and they are great guys with a great passion for sharing Christ. They are both matched with wonderful wives who are also a great blessings to our family.
_______________________________________________________________

Tonight is THE game, Cowboys and Packers. I've got basketball practice for my 6th grade team and will miss the first quarter or so of the game. I tried to move my practice time so I could see the game but couldn't find a spot. Our first scrimmage is Saturday and we certainly need the practice time so I'll just hope the 'boys are rolling good by the time I get home.

2 comments:

Rick Ross said...

I am so glad for the good news about Judy.

Melissa Taylor said...

I know that is a relief to all your family - we will continue to pray for her. We do have great ministers - we could not ask for better people to learn from!