Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Planning For An Assualt

We got beat up on last night in basketball. Our big-3 (Jacob, Brad, Mark T) had trouble getting the ball to go in and the other team got on a hot streak we couldn't recover from. Hopefully we'll get back on track next week.
________________________________________________________________

It's time to start mentally preparing for how I will mount my assault on lunch tomorrow. Do I eat lighter today? Do I focus on one food area tomorrow? Important decisions as Thanksgiving approaches. Know what I mean?
________________________________________________________________

I'm still pondering the many things I have to be thankful for. I considered listing some but there are so many...so many people God has placed on my journey through life, so many experiences that have helped me see more clearly, so many opportunities...I know I would forget to write some down and take 3 days to finish writing all that I can remember.

I will write one. I am so thankful for a God who loves me like no one else, a God who showers me with people and experiences and opportunities, a God who surrounds me with mercy that is unworldly, a God who has given me the greatest gift, much greater than anything I would ever ask for. I am truly thankful to know and be a child of God.

1 comment:

Rick Ross said...

I don't agree with the "eat less before a big meal" theory. I think you need to s-t-r-e-t-c-h the stomach more before Thanksgiving. That's why Beverly and I went to Red Pepper's last night.