Friday, November 16, 2007

On The Road Again and Again and Again

I was out yesterday at one of our locations and leaving again this morning for another. I'm booking flights today for Denver and New York for January. My son and I are headed to Graham tonight to see the Decatur vs. Abilene Wylie game and up early tomorrow to get a few things done. Whew.
_______________________________________________________________

My 6th grade team has started basketball practice. It's always tough this time of year because I try to start teaching some plays and then we get into the holidays and school programs and lose practice time in the gym to learn. Our first game is December 1 which doesn't give us much time. Most of the guys played for me last year so that will help and the new ones will add something to the team so I'm excited to see how we will do.
_______________________________________________________________

The benefit of today's travel is getting to eat at one of my favorite bbq spots in Texas-the Hard 8 in Stephenville.

Have a great day.

No comments: