Monday, October 01, 2007

Surprise...NOT

My honey passed her big test. Hooray!!!!! I knew she would do it and I think she knew she would do it but she was still nervous. It's a big deal to get that behind her and all that is left should be smooth sailing.

I don't know what she will end up doing once the student-teaching is over but she has done an amazing job in each step of this endeavor. She's been a great example for the kids of dedication to accomplishing an achievement.

You go girl! You've done great.
_______________________________________________________________

Roger Egle is a friend that I've coached baseball with. His dad had heart transplant surgery Monday night. I ask you to say a pray for the Egle family and I will post an update when I hear one.
_______________________________________________________________

Speaking of prayers, add Jerry and Anna Nicholas to your prayer. Jerry is battling cancer again and it's been been tough the last few weeks. Jerry has been such an incredible example of faith and courage to so many as he has dealt with cancer. His outlook on life and what awaits him after this life speak volumes about the heart of this man. I'm praying that God will take away this cancer because I need the encouragement I get from him. Pray for Anna too as she fights the battles right next to him. They are a beautiful couple and I am glad I know them.
________________________________________________________________

I spent a good part of Monday beginning to plan for our trip to Brazil in 2008. I'm excited to go back and wish I could go before next June. I love the people and even though it's 90 degrees in the dead of winter, I am so uplifted by the love and friendliness of our Brazilian friends.

Ciao.

1 comment:

Melissa Taylor said...

I'm really proud of Kelly, so congrats to her. Amen on the thoughts about Jerry and Anna. He is amazing - never complaining and always a good attitude. Anna really does need our prayers too. I can't wait for Brazil either!