Monday, October 29, 2007

16:38

My daughter was able to run in the district cross country meet as it was moved up to Friday. She has struggled with the early morning practices and has appeared to waver at times on whether it is something she wanted to do. I have absolutely no idea if she will run again next year but Friday was a wonderful day. She ran the course in 16 minutes and 38 seconds! It was her best time ever and a great effort over any of her previous times. I am so proud of her because she showed up with a goal of a time to beat (even asked me to help her make sure she was under that time) and then just blew her goal away. It was a great day for a mom and a dad and I trust it was a great day for my little girl too.

Way to go KoKo. You make me so proud and bring me great joy.

2 comments:

Rick Ross said...

Kory! Kory! Kory!

Bev Ross said...

Way to go, Kory!!