Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Up Early and Running

I love to brag on my kids. They are something special to me and I am pretty sure they are angels God sent to make my earthly life more joyful.

My son is in the band this year and brought his "instrument" home last night and gave me a run down on the names of the different parts. He's excited to be learning notes and how to play and it's amazing to see his excitement for it. I'm so proud of him for trying new things with gusto.

My daughter is working out for cross country and we are getting up at 6:00AM on Tuesday and Thursday mornings plus her regular workouts the other days. This morning I pulled up next to her while she was finishing her run and she took off sprinting. It's a beautiful thing to see her long legs striding out when she kicks it in.

I am so proud of them and I hope they are proud of themselves.

1 comment:

Bev Ross said...

I love your kids! They are full of 'gusto'!!!