Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sunday (Part 1)

We are preparing to head out for church in just a little while. Yesterday was spent with Randy in meetings discussing the past experience and future plans for the church. It was a good day but we have so much more to do. Today is packed with church (I'm teaching class and Everett is preaching), a graduation ceremony for students from the School of the Bible, a lunch with small group leaders at the church and then we head off to Malyador (about an hour away) for church service and time visiting with the people at that church. Malyador is a church that grew from the work at the School of the Bible and has even hosted a School of the Bible class in their church.

None of these buildings have a/c so I am praying that I will make through without too much trouble. I saw another Santa at the Jardins mall last night. The material for his outfit was odd looking but I think something to help keep him cooler.

I hated to hear the Eagles lost Friday in such a heartbreaker. I wanted the team to win but especially hoped good things for my friend Kyle. He's a great guy with an incredible heart and I hurt for him. Boyd won so we will be following one team a bit deeper into the playoffs. It must be good luck from the waterboy!

I'll try to write more tonight when we get back.

No comments: