Friday, November 10, 2006

The Journey

For some reason I haven't been able to log on for two days. Technology can be very frustrating.
_______________________________________________

My trip to Brazil is rapidly approaching as I keep thinking of and forgetting things I need to do before leaving. Please keep me in your prayers that I will navigate the next few days with some level of sanity, that the trip will be safe and most of all, that God will be glorified in Brazil with the work we do.
_______________________________________________

I've been reflecting of late about another journey I am making. I grew up "in church" and have always known God and what I should do yet looking back, I feel like I only knew those things at an intellectual level and did not experience it at an emotional and spiritual level. Over the past few years, I think I have truly come to know God much more intimately. It has been a journey that has led me to more peace, more hope and more understanding for how loving God is if we allow Him to live in us and through us. I now know and feel God's mercy and grace for a sinner like me and I feel it at the core of my being.

I know my journey has miles and miles to go yet they are miles I look forward to traveling with great anticipation.

1 comment:

Rick Ross said...

I can so relate to what you have written. Part of the fun is journeying together with those we love.