Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Rain, Sleet, Snow

The forecast we are getting for the next few days drives me batty. No one knows if it sleet or ice will come but they can sure worry about it. If it doesn't, life goes on as normal. If it does, you make do the best you can. Yet there are those who check the forecast every hour to see what it has to say about the ice. It's one of the things people do that drives me crazy.
______________________________________________________

It's funny to think we are preparing for COLD weather and I just left a place that is preparing for the hottest days of the year. I never used to think about such things until I was able to travel to Brazil. It has opened my eyes to a broader world view of simple things along with the bigger issues of daily life.
______________________________________________________

Now that the phrase "Romosexuals" has been coined (for those who are in love with Tony Romo) I'm hearing the radio speculators saying Dallas is going from playoff contender to playoff favorite. We'll see. The Giants may be down but I'd be a little worried about playing a team that just got embarrased like the Giants did last week. Strahan and company may have some plans for Mr. Romo and I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of them.
______________________________________________________

It's Casa Torres night. There's nothing like a week out of the country (or state or city) to make me look forward to Mexican food at the local restaurant. Add cold weather and it will taste even better.

1 comment:

Rick Ross said...

I'm ready for some Casa Torres myself.

I agree about the Cowboys. It seems that they have a couple of crucial games left -- namely New York and New Orleans.