Friday, May 01, 2009

Closing the Blog

I'm shutting down the blog until next Monday to prevent the swine flu.

I may be blind to the problem but I think there is a lot of overreaction. I don't blame people but just chuckle silently. Maybe I'll be proved to have been too unconcerned. In the meantime, I'll keep washing my hands more and doing what I can to keep it away.

My son plays in a baseball tournament this weekend and they have suspended the post-game handshake between teams in an effort to thwart spreading the disease.

Until Monday, be well.

2 comments:

Rick Ross said...

I certainly hope no one shares a bat. And how about the catcher touching a ball that the pitcher has just thrown?

Melissa Taylor said...

To be honest, my family is way more concerned right now about spreading pink eye!