Wednesday, May 13, 2009

More Rangers

OK, they are still in 1st place. Great stuff. Elvis is incredible. He'll still make some mistakes but he also makes some incredible plays. Last night was another one. Josh Hamilton came back with a bang (homerun) and I'm hoping he gets back in his groove. The pitching is what has been carrying through many of the games so far. Yes, I said the pitching. Millwood has been great almost every outing but the offense hasn't been there to in some of his games to do it's part. It's no wonder everyone thought this Holland kid would be a top prospect. He can deal it.
_________________________________________________________________

I just heard Jeremy Camp's "Give Me Jesus" rendition last night. I think I probably listened to it 5 or 6 times in a row before moving on to another song. It's a powerful message wrapped in a pretty simple song.
_________________________________________________________________

I hope your day is filled with the love and peace that comes only from God.

No comments: