Monday, May 11, 2009

Cut Off - Monday Sports

Our home Internet service has been down for several days and it's been odd, frustrating and liberating. It's odd not coming in and flipping on the computer to check email or fantasy baseball stats or all that other important stuff I have to look at every night. It's frustrating because there is some information that I need to get to and can't and it's somewhat liberating because it's one less thing I get caught up doing.

A new modem is supposed to be delivered today and we should be hooked back in to the information portal tonight. I'm sure it will take a few calls to customer service to make it all work but it will be good to get tied back in.
__________________________________________________________________

I enjoy the rain when it's convenient for me.
__________________________________________________________________

People are making way too much of the Mavs last second loss. Did the refs blow it? Yes. Did that one thing lose the game for the Mavs? Not really. It's clear they can't hang with the Nuggets. My disdain for the Mavs plays in to my thoughts and I'm aware of that but it doesn't change the fact that they are done.
__________________________________________________________________

On the other hand, the Rangers look like they are primed to go to the World Series. OK, that may be a bit over the top but they are in 1st and playing good so I'll enjoy it as long as I can.

That's playing good with Michael Young and Josh Hamilton on the bench hurting right now.
__________________________________________________________________

What's up with Tiger?
__________________________________________________________________

That's all today.

1 comment:

Rick Ross said...

I don't feel a dislike for the Mavs, but I am realistic that they are a team on the downward slide. I like Dirk and think he is a great big-man shooter. But he is not a guy to build a team around.

Mark Cuban? Classless. One rung above Jerry Jones.

Tiger seems to be questioning himself for the 1st time in his career. His knee surgery was very serious. It has taken Ernie Els about three years to come back from a similar surgery.

Tiger needs to throw away his driver -- take the temptation out of his bag.