Friday, May 08, 2009

Tired = No Post

I'm beat and me being tired means the wheels in my noggin' turn slower than normal and I have had nothing to post but babbling. I guess I could have posted that and tried to convince you I was typing in tongues.

The economy is confusing. It seems like it should turn around soon and then we hear that the big banks need another $65 million or billion in capital. Now, where do they go to get that in a bad economy? I don't think Chrysler will be loaning it to them since they will likely end up being owned by a foreign company who will benefit from US tax dollars being pumped into the company.

Any ideas where they will send the remaining prisoners from Gitmo? Obama's great idea of shutting it down to make us nicer people means those people have to either a) go back home and catch up on their terrorist techniques or b) be delivered to a prison in the U.S. I'm not seeing many hands go up for the people wanting them in their area.

Manny using steroids. Sad but not surprising. Who's left? Pujols? Howard?

Mariano Rivera gave up back-to-back home runs last night. That can't be a good sign of things to come for the Yankees.

I'm surprised people like Romo and Dirk don't find it easier to be a monk than date someone. Talk about scrutiny. And why does anyone care? Don't we have enough problems of our own? (Obviously that's not the case or People, National Enquirer, TMZ and the ilk would be out of business.)

I'm ready to be well again, to sleep through the night again and to feel good again. On the other hand, there's Romans 5:8 to think about. Hallelujah.

1 comment:

Rick Ross said...

Hey, when the national budget deficit is 1.7 trillion, what's another 75 billion?