Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Found

In case you didn't happen to see the update in yesterday's post, one dog (the yellow lab) has been found. She was close by at someone's house who took care of her and fed her prime rib. It was good to see her when I pulled up and she is now home and locks have been put on the gate latches.

Someone called saying they thought they saw the other dog but when I went looking there was no dog around. We'll see.

As I went to pick up Bea, I couldn't help put think about the shepherd who searches for a lost sheep. He knows it could be lost to wolves but he still looks, hoping. I'm thankful for a shepherd who searches for me when I am lost and who desires to find me and bring me back safe to where I should be.

1 comment:

Rick Ross said...

I'm glad you found one of your dogs. Are you going to keep up the prime rib diet? He may expect that now.