Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The New Blogger

For the past several weeks, each time I sign on I'm encouraged to try the new version of this software and each time I decline. Shortly, I will have to switch and I don't think there is much to the change but it's just the dread of changing, even for something as simple as this. I won't make this a big blog-lecture on adapting to change but you get the idea...I'm just getting old.
______________________________________________

Barbaro was put down yesterday. He's the horse that one the Kentucky Derby (I think) and then broke his back leg in the Preakness (I think). It was all over the news, even a spot on ESPN Sports Center. It always strikes me that someone or something with a little bit of fame can generate so much press and yet we lose people everyday who have truly touched other lives in a positive way that go unnoticed. What a shame.
______________________________________________

The Cowboys have to be closer to finding a new head coach and I find that I couldn't care less. It's interesting to see the process and wonder what Jerry Jones will do because he's made so many off-the-wall decisions in the past. I'm starting to believe that the combination with Jimmy Johnson was lightning in a bottle that may never appear again.
______________________________________________

The Rangers signed Sammy Sosa. Interesting. If you are interested in sharing in some Rangers season tickets, let me know. We have a small group and need one or two more to join in. We have 4 seats and you will get to pick 13-14 games during the year.
______________________________________________

That's all for now. I know this has been a special time for you. (haha)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah! The signing of Sosa ought to really boost season ticket sales!