Wednesday, January 03, 2007

On Hold

I am sitting here on hold for almost 15 minutes now wanting to speak with someone about software I want to acquire. I think it will help us but I am beginning to wonder if this is the service level I can expect. I wonder if it will really help me since no one seems to be in much of a hurry to answer my questions.

While I'm sitting here, I've started wondering how many times someone wanted me to share the Gospel with them but I put them on hold, I didn't have the urgency I needed to share information, to share the Good News, with someone that could change their life. I am guessing there are people I see every day that are on hold and I am not picking up the call.

I pray God will give me the courage and the urgency to take the call and share the knowledge that will give people what they need to truly live.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the way you think! It challenges me.