Monday, January 08, 2007

If You See A Computer On The Street...

it's one of mine. Tonight has been an exercise in self-control and I just lost the battle. A computer has driven me to a level of frustration that is ridiculous. The only reason I can write about it here is because you use a computer too and I'm pretty sure you've been where I am now. I want to throw the thing out the door and pray that a big truck runs over it. Things are at a stage where I know it can be fixed, I just can't seem to do it which is what is really driving my blood pressure through the roof. The silver box is silently taunting me, laughing at me, mocking me. I can feel it. If you hear loud screaming tonight, it will be trying to communicate with this thing.
____________________________________________

Go Gators! I'm enjoyed watching Florida tonight. I'm no Big 10 fan and since Spurrier has left Florida, I feel I can cheer for them in these situations. I'm one of those who thought Michigan certainly DID NOT deserve another chance in the title game and also thinks the SEC is the toughest overall conference in football. I don't know much about Urban Meyer but he seems like a good guy and I hope Florida wins it tonight.
____________________________________________

Tomorrow will be a new day. I am hopeful all the computers will work and all the people are nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeff,

Sorry to hear about your computer woes. I hope things are better today. Don't be too hard on it, though. Remember: It has a memory.