Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Wahoo. It's Tuesday! I feel like I'm in a blog rut.

I was starting to write about my so-called friends who abuse me on blogs but decided that wasn't the right thing to do. We all have our faults and they have more than me so why discuss it here, right?

Icy roads tomorrow? Wasn't it 75 last weekend? This weather is just playing havoc with my wardrobe.

For those of you who think it takes too much time to do a blog, this one is dedicated to you. If you think this takes much time, you have lost your mind.

Kelly's new puppy is truly eating us out of house and home. First, she gobbled up the window screens and now the faucet covers. I'm contemplating buying new covers and lacing them with tobasco to see how she feels about that. Tobasco used to remind me of pledging (and still does at times) but more often it reminds me of a strange woman I met at Cooks Hospital when Kory was sick once.

OK, so this did take me about 6 hours to complete. It just doesn't make sense does it?

No comments: