Friday, February 25, 2011

Where Are You Taking Me?

I've got the writing blah's this week.


I ask God to lead me and then, when he does, I feel like asking "are you sure you want me to do this?"  I like being led where I want to go but I don't get a big charge out of being led where I don't want to go.  I realize that thinking can land me in the belly of a big fish though so I'm trying to accept what God is calling me to do and to be willing to do it. 


I would seek your prayers that I will answer the call and that I will say the things and do the things that come from God working through me. 


Grace and peace to you.

2 comments:

Rick Ross said...

As Stephen Curtis Chapman put it in his song, "The Great Adventure" -- "Come on, get ready for the time of your life." Journeying with God as our Guide can be a bit scary as we enter places we are not sure of. But if He leads us there -- life has more purpose.

This is coming from a sometimes reluctant follower of the Leader.

bartsirmandvm said...

I pray that prayer for you and for me, as well, brother. Often, I'm arrogant enough to think I know better than God where I should be and what I should be doing. Stupid pride.