Friday, February 11, 2011

WHAT? No post?

I'm a late blogger today so if you read this you will be one of the few. 


Today I'm living on thankfulness.  I'm spending the day doing all I can to blog any negative thought out of my mind with a response of thankfulness.  I'm thankful for my kids, my friends, my health, my job...oh I could go on and on but my idea for today is to be thankful.  Something I didn't like came up at work this morning and I have decided to stay focused on the fact that I have a job and am thankful for what it gives me. 


I may try to do this all weekend!  I'm not going to get too far ahead of myself and do it for a week or month.  That would be crazy, huh?  :)


God loves me.  What more do I need to know today?


Grace and peace to you.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I think we should all live by your last two sentences. Great post.

bartsirmandvm said...

I'm thankful you're my friend and I can talk to you. I'm thankful God loves people like me, who so often don't deserve to be loved.