Thursday, June 07, 2007

Too Busy To Blog

It's summer and vacation time. Where are you going?

Our plan is another trip to Colorado later in the summer and maybe a few short trips sprinkled around. My son is at church camp this week and my daughter goes to a church camp in July. The kids want to go to Schlitterbaun (don't count off for bad spelling) and I want to see the Bush Presidential Library.
_________________________________________________________

I heard a great message last night on the lies that Christians believe. The point was that Satan wants to get the church believing things that really aren't true so that he can destroy the church. When you hear some of the lies brought to lie, it's silly that we would ever buy-in to them yet we do at times. I hope each one of us will only buy-in to the only story that is real, the one of our Savior.
_________________________________________________________

I'm on the road today - it seems I'm on the road waaaayyyyyyyyy too often these days - visiting stores and bringing joy and good cheer to those I see.

Have a great day!

No comments: