Friday, June 22, 2007

Sun or Rain?

Will it be sunny? Is it going to rain? Last night, the weatherman said the computer models were all in agreement for a big rain event next week. That makes me think it will either snow 8 inches or it will be 122 degrees.
_____________________________________________________________

It's Family Fun Night at church tonight for families involved in the youth group. I don't know what to expect (other than fun, of course) but I'm looking forward to going.
_____________________________________________________________

My son got Guitar Hero for his birthday. He seems to love it and I think he's spending a great deal of time playing right now. I hope I haven't created a monster and walk in one day to find him with hair down his back, tattoos covering one arm and part of the other and earrings coming out of his eyelids.
_____________________________________________________________

Kobe Bryant is wearing me out with his trade demands. What team wants a self-indulgent, over-inflated ego, all about me player on their team? Unfortunately, because he can put the ball in the hoop, there will be plenty of suitors.

While the Spurs are boring, I appreciate their work ethic and the fact that we don't see their mug shots or hear their whining.
______________________________________________________________

Enjoy your weekend. We'll be having family fun tonight and baseball tomorrow.

No comments: