Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Prices Going Up

I heard on the news Tuesday night that the price of coffee beans will be going up. Does that mean more people will be sleepy all day long?
____________________________________________________________

Did you know you needed to keep certain kinds of produce away from each other? For instance, apples are a gas-releaser and tomatoes are a gas-absorber. Keeping them together will make one or both go bad quicker. Fascinating.
____________________________________________________________

Are you a conservative or liberal? It remains a question that makes me laugh when I think about it. Of course, you are liberal if you are to the left (why the left?) of me and you are a conservative if you are to the right of me. So, unless you agree with me, you may be liberal or you may be conservative. I wonder why we can't just all get along. All it takes is everyone agreeing with me!
____________________________________________________________

Yes, I heard the combined gasp that just came from all of you after reading my last sentence.
____________________________________________________________

One more day until I'm the laser tag champion of the world. Yipeeeeeee.

No comments: