Thursday, February 22, 2007

It's Good to Have a Fan

I got an email from someone today saying they missed my blog. It's good to have a fan, an encourager, a supporter. It lifts your mood, brightens your day, puts a smile on your face. I'm thankful for those who encourage me. It's easy to get discouraged, to wonder if I make a difference. I think everyone shares in those feelings at times, as crazy as they are. I know I make a difference, you know you make a difference but it's always good to have a little acknowledgement of that.

In that spirit, thank you to:
-my wife. She is a supporter, an anchor, a source of security.
-my parents. As hard as I may have made it at times, you set me on a path that will carry me through eternity.
-my friends. I hope you know who you are. I cherish friendships.
-my God. Daily, I find myself wanting a closer relationship with you. Daily, I find myself needing you more in my life. Daily, I find myself wanting to praise you for what you have done for me. Daily, I try to take in more of you and put off more of me.

I hope you have a good day. I hope you know you make a difference in someone's life. I hope that today you will see God and His desire for you more clearly.

No comments: