Friday, October 06, 2006

The Excitement of World Travel

I spoke with the shoppers/travelers who have gone to the big antique flea market (I wonder what an antique flea looks like) and it would appear they are having the time of their life. Heat and hotels from...well, you know where...are making it a trip to remember.

I would guess the couple with the holes in their sheets must have had the Presidential Suite. Another couple had a room with an unbolted toilet (I won't venture a guess as to what they were doing to move the toilet so much to know it was unbolted). The final pair (of which my spouse was one) has apparently created a Lysol cloud over South Texas. I can't imagine why a blood stain on the bed or a toenail clipping would bother some people but apparently it does.

I can only imagine there are many people in the world who would deal with such travesty but when the Devatur 6 comes to town, a little higher level of expectations come with them.

Dennis, I think you know why I passed on this trip now!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Wow. It sounds like one of our typical family vacations.

I hope you didn't sustain injury from the mobile toilet - either mental or physical.