Monday, April 17, 2006

Hot Here, Cool There

I'm headed to Chicago tomorrow with someone who has never flown. He isn't sure why his seat is across the aisle from my seat but he keeps mentioning his nervousness to several people. We are headed up for a seminar and hope to get in a little sight-seeing and good food while there. I love going to Chicago but there are things I'm already thinking I'm going to miss while gone. I'll miss my wife. I'll miss her being next to me and watching our favorite show during the week. I'll miss the kids and our morning routine. I'm going to miss being in class Wednesday night for a great discussion (and of course the Mexican food before church). It will be a good trip but I'm already knowing it will be nice to be home.
_____________________________________________________________________________

LTC was great. I'm so thankful for the ladies who organize it and all the people who put so much work into it. One of the most incredible things about LTC is seeing how so many in our church family are at the different events supporting the kids from our church. It's an incredible feeling of family and love that strengthens me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll try to blog at some point while in Chicago but in the event this is it for the week, I hope you have a good week.

No comments: