Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Devil is Sneaky

He is. He shows up at the oddest places yet always remains in hiding. He's in our churches urging us to bicker about subjects that don't need to be bickered about. He's in our homes urging us to get upset about things we don't need to be upset about. He follows our families, urging one to do something to provoke another. He's at work, follows us at recreation times, during our down time. Satan doesn't take time off. He's always watching us, planning his time to strike.

God, help me remember you are with me always. Lead me to your arms, hold me and protect me from evil. Give me wisdom and give me courage to know when Satan is attacking me in the simplest of ways and give me strength to turn him away. Forgive me when I do fall for Satan's traps. I want to live for you, God. I want to glorify you.

No comments: