Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Let The Good Times Roll

It's nearly 2:00 AM in Texas, only midnight in Las Vegas.  I could operate on west coast time much better. 


Tonight was cool with the exception of my phone shutting down on me so I couldn't take more pictures.  We had front row tickets at the NFR.  I'm not sure I can go back because I would have to sit with the common folk.  We had a limo bring us back to the hotel.  Talk about rolling in style.  We ate at Wolfgang Puck's place and it was pretty yummy.  Wolfy wasn't around but we did sit in between tables with a couple of the NFR cowboys so it was entertaining watching women come by to talk to them wearing stuff that made you wonder if their hotel room didn't have a mirror because they surely wouldn't have gone out like that if it did.  But I'm not judging. 

I was reminded today why I enjoy working in the industry I work in and with the people I work with.  I'm thankful for days like this where my eyes are open to the things I have to be thankful for.  I thank God for putting opportunities in front of me that provide happiness and joy.  It's not always an easy ride but knowing His hand is in it allows me to keep moving forward day-by-day.

Grace and peace to you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can see you looking pretty good in a limo!:)