Monday, December 20, 2010

!(&#$*(&)*$_@#%$_**(#&$

That's the feeling when you try to copy and paste something into your blog and can't get it to format properly. 


I'll skip the humorous story I was going to share.  Just laugh and play like you read something funny.


Our Bible class yesterday was on the idea of thankfulness.  It was a great class because a) the teacher used a funny analogy or two I might try to repeat here, b) it made me think of some thoughts I have long held that I might share here in the coming days that won't square with the norm and c) it made me realize I'm not really living in thankfulness right now.  Oh, I'm thankful for plenty of things but my outlook and demeanor isn't one of thankfulness.  Not right now. 


Well, there's work to be done and shopping finished.  I hope you get it all done without pulling your hair out.


Grace and peace to you.

No comments: