Thursday, November 12, 2009

Out and About

I've been on a bit of a blogging break while out of town this week. I was in Atlanta to welcome remnants of Hurricane Ida as rain fell and fell and fell for two days. I'm getting a little tired of rain.
____________________________________________________

Three people on the first night I was here said "don't walk around downtown after dark." I didn't.
____________________________________________________

I'm not going to say much about the Ft. Hood incident since it is well reported but I can't quit wondering when people will turn the "hate button" off and turn the "love-each-other button" on. I find it very confusing to hear people talk about what a compassionate country we have while wanting to go to war and put to death people who do things we don't agree with.
____________________________________________________

The end of the world isn't the worst thing I can imagine. Muslims taking over the world and eradicating everyone who doesn't agree with them isn't even the worst thing I can imagine.

Not going to heaven...the worst thing I can imagine.

Grace and peace to you.

No comments: