Monday, January 07, 2008

The Politics Machine

Iowa's over and I was surprised by the results. New Hampshire is tomorrow and I wonder what the media will be saying on Wednesday. Huckabee's margin of victory surprised me and Hillary coming in 3rd surprised me. Huckabee isn't one who gives me much confidence with his demeanor and Obama really scares me. Why do Iowa and New Hampshire have so much influence in the process? Why doesn't everyone vote at one time as is done in the general election?

I'll be keeping an eye on New Hampshire tomorrow before and after watching Decatur take on Argyle (#3 in the state right now). Go Eagles?

I finished my preaching tour yesterday. It was fun and so beneficial. If nothing else, I spent some time in the Word that opened my eyes and my heart to some things God wanted me to hear. I plan to write about my sermon later this week but have to get busy today.

1 comment:

Rick Ross said...

It does seem unfair that a few small states have so much influence on who becomes president. But politics, like college football, is nearly impossible to change.