Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's Good To Be Home

Other than a small flight delay, it was a safe trip home and I am glad to be back with my family and in my usual setting. I was speaking with someone I met at the trade show who travels 40 weeks out of the year and I was thankful that is not something I have to do. It's good to get away from the office at times but more than a couple of days without family is not something I look forward to. All that to say, I was so glad to see my wife at the airport and my kids when I got home.

I met Eddie Gossage at the airport. In case you don't know, he's the guy who runs Texas Motor Speedway. I introduced myself and told him my wife had become a big NASCAR fan and I think he's a fan of my wife now. He was very nice and, as a life long Packer fan, excited about both the upcoming NASCAR season and the run the Packers are making this year.

New York was certainly excited about the Giants. It seemed like I saw more talk about the Giants and more players being interviewed than I do with the Cowboys.

It's going to be a hectic few days trying to get caught up so I'm off to try to figure out what I need to do next. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Rick Ross said...

I hope you got to see some of the sights in NYC. Glad you are back safely.