Thursday, October 28, 2010

Late Morning Post

My hopes for a 4 game sweep were swept out the door last night.  Now I have to find tickets to Game 5 and may even have to fly to San Fran to see 6 & 7. 

Oh, and while I'm dreaming of finding tickets and traveling, I'd also like to mention my yachts on both coasts, my high end Mercedes with the AMG package and my condos along several of the best fishing waters around the world.  Yes, if I'm going to dream why not dream excessively?!

I'm ready for this weekend.  I will spend Saturday and Sunday with 60+ kids and 20+ adults in the woods of East Texas exploring God's call for our lives.  It will be challenging, tiring and fun.  I got to speak to our youth group last night and while they probably thought I'm just some crazy old guy, I got to say some things that I know God put on my heart for me to hear.  I hope it helped someone else too.

It's a beautiful day.  It's a day that the Lord has made.

Grace and peace to you.

No comments: