Monday, June 14, 2010

New Day, New Look

Welcome to the new look.  Be patient as I play around with some options and learning what is available.


I wonder why it is so hard for me to make time for God.  Sure, I went to church yesterday and attended my small group meeting and did and said all the right things.  What about today?  When will I make time for God today?  I've got some meetings and I'll surely have time for lunch and supper and I need to mow and get some other stuff done and when I don't, man, if I could just sit down and catch a bit of the Rangers game and then get to sleep at a reasonable time.  Oh...God...hey, I'll make some time for you tomorrow.  I promise. 


I have been intentional about making time for God over the past couple of years but there are peaks and valleys and not as much consistency as I would like.  Well, today God is going to get some of my time and He will get it right now.


Grace and peace to you.

1 comment:

Rick Ross said...

I like your new look. And I am challenged about exploring "sabbath" -- and making time to be alone with God. I would love to have some way for people to share what that looks like for them.