Friday, October 16, 2009

Go Dodgers!

I want to see a Dodger/Yankee match-up in the World Series. Torre against the Yankees. Manny back in New York. Philadelphia seems to have some thoughts on preventing that. No one called me to ask what I wanted either. Surprise, surprise.

The only, really, truly important sporting event of the year occurs tomorrow. Texas vs. Zero U. Hook 'em Horns! That said, I can be a fan of Sam Bradford and Colt McCoy because of where their hearts seem to be. Check it out: www.whoissecond.com

“May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.” (Psalm 19:14)

The meditations of my heart? How many of you are like me with plenty of "words of my mouth" but far too little "meditation of my heart"?

I can't get Exodus 14:14 out of my mind the past few days.

Be still.

Grace and peace to you.

2 comments:

Rick Ross said...

I love stories about the good guys. There are still a lot of good people.

I also love the verse!

Bev Ross said...

I love Exodus 14. I love how you can see the 3 movements here: the Israelites crying to go back; Moses telling them to stand still; then the Lord telling them to move on! Somebodies got to stick their big toe in the water for God to start the miracle of salvation! Me moves on their faith in this story. Awesome! I love 'moving on'into Him!