Wednesday, May 02, 2007

In The Dark

A strong storm blew through town Wednesday night. It's not much fun sitting in a hotel in the dark while the power is out. The lightning provided some light and the lights were back on after a short amount of time. Tomorrow I'm headed for lovely Decatur. I can't wait.
_________________________________________________________

I've been interviewing several people for sales positions while I'm here. I enjoy interviewing because you can meet some very, very interesting people. There aren't many things I hear that shock me but people do continue to surprise me over and over. I suppose I expect people to be on their best behavior but when a woman I'm interviewing throws out a few cuss words during the interview...I am surprised. I want to say "what are you thinking?" but I just start winding down the interview instead.
_________________________________________________________

Do you have any fun, wild or wierd co-employee stories?

3 comments:

Rick Ross said...

Maybe you should consider some of those folks for the job. It might add some spice to things.

Unknown said...

I had a boss one time that was really weird, but I learned to deal with him the best I could.

Jeff said...

I know how that is. I had an part time employee once, he was a headcase. I tried to offer him a great job but he wanted to go to work in the evil empire. There's only so much you can do for some people.