Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Here and Gone

Today is the 26th and Christmas is over. At least that's the way it is at our house. I've always held that all the decorations should stay around until the end of the year. My wife is ready for it to come down today. Since she does it all, I certainly don't belabor the point. How does it work at your house?

This is a busy week for me. We are bringing in a new Store Manager to one of our stores, are short handed in the office and it's the week I love to be gone for a bit and watch some high school basketball. Add to that basketball practices and teaching Wednesday night on Ezra and Nehemiah (I'm not an Ezra/Nehemiah scholar) and it will be busy, busy, busy.

I hope you have a good week and the New Year gets off to a great start for you.

No comments: