Thursday, June 15, 2006

Happy Birthday!

June is birthday month around our house. Two of the family have June birthdays and today is one of those. My wife was born on this day and what a blessing she has been to so many people in her (short) life. Through her life, she has had a positive impact on many people and I, thankfully, am one of those. I know I join with her parents, her siblings, her children and a host of others when I say we are blessed and thankful to have you in our lives. Happy Birthday!

Next week, my son turns 10. It seems like yesterday that he was causing us some alarm in the delivery room and now 10 years have flown by. I, like many parents, wish I could capture the time in a bottle to open and enjoy from time to time but life doesn't work that way. I'm thankful for so many wonderful memories but more so, I'm thankful for a beautiful and wonderful child who blesses my life each and every day.

2 comments:

Rick Ross said...

Happy birthday, Kelly. Have a wonderful day!

And Josh, I hope you will have a great one next week!

Bev Ross said...

Happy, happy birthday, Kelly! I love you so much! You have been such a sweet friend to us! Blessings on your new year!! We celebrate you today!