Tuesday, November 22, 2005

UPDATE:
I realize now I was a bit abbreviated in my last blog as to what was going on. I've been suffering from some increasingly bad back pain and finally decided it wasn't going away and I should seek some medical attention before I couldn't stand up. Anyway, I was sent to the Baylor-All Saints Imaging Center today and only had some x-rays done. I wasn't sure if it would be an MRI or what but it turned out to be fairly benign except for having to wear that stupid gown. At any rate, it will take up to 48 hours for the x-rays to get to the doctor and get a response.

Thanks for the comments and prayers.

1 comment:

Bev Ross said...

I am praying for you - that your pain will go away soon and that the doctors will find what it is. Thanks, Jeff, for the spiritual application. Rick and I consider you and Kelly among our great blessings. Thank you for praying for us and for pursuing Rick. We LOVE it here and we love your precious family! You guys are warm spots in our church family! We look forward to '06 with sweet anticipation! Please know: you and Kelly are loved!