Wednesday, November 16, 2005

To those of you who respond to my blog (OK, that's Rick and Dennis), have you ever tried to make words out of the letters you have to enter in to post? Some of them can be quite funny.

I always listen to ESPN radio in the truck and driving to work today they were talking about Rick's old friend, Terrell Owens, and how he should be treated. One analogy they made was of someone wanting the best surgeon they could get and didn't care if he was a murdering, drug dealer who dressed up like a woman in his personal life as long as he was the best surgeon. However, if he spoke bad to his nurses and made the workplace (operating room) a bad environment, they wouldn't want his operating on them.

They went on to say how the things TO has done is not bad compared to people selling crack, killing people and whatever else. What's worse?

What is this world coming to? Where is the good news? Where is there something to brighten our day? I'm blessed to have the answer. He is all I need.

2 comments:

Rick Ross said...

He might be the best surgeon around, but if his assistants don't like him -- they might take it out on the patient!

Bring TO to the Cowboys! I have things I need to be doing on Sundays other than watching them, anyway. That would just about do it for me. I'll start watching WWF, instead.

By the way, the best word I could come up with is wagoch.

Jeff said...

I used to love watching WWF but ever since Goldberg left, it's fake.

I got enqubot yesterday. I wondered if it was a disease or the cure.