Friday, October 21, 2005

What's your outlook on the world? What's your onlook on today? Is it one that is led by the thought that Christ will strengthen me, that He will help me overcome every problem, every wrong, every obstacle that I will face and He will make me an example for those around me? Or, is your outlook one that makes you a victim of time, circumstances or other people? One that allows you to be bitter, to be fearful or to feel hopelessly alone?

It's the old glass half-empty or half-full question. My mom used to phrase it by either waking up and saying "Good morning, God" or changing it around to something negative.

I hope you have the first outlook I mentioned. I hope you wake up each morning knowing God is there for you, that he will help you overcome every burden if you will just drop it (or them) and allow Him to take control. My prayer is that I can have that positive attitude, that I will lean on God and become His instrument. I want to let Him take control.

No comments: