Thursday, October 06, 2005

I want to thank God for putting spiritual-minded and Spirit-filled people in my life. They challenge me to think, to act and to trust. They help to open my eyes and ears and mind to the voice of God, to what I need to aspire for in my life, in my walk with Him. These people are God's servants, His tools and they allow Him to use them to reach out, to minister, to help and encourage.
My life, my family and my church have been blessed by two recent additions who truly strive to be servants. There is no other word as fitting for the way they live. He has bestowed on them a gift of teaching and encouraging that has a positive impact on many lives. I know it does on me.
Thank you Lord for sending your servants our way. Thank you for sending people with such wonderful hearts and talents. Shower your blessings on them and on the body in Decatur. Help us to grow, to know you better and to do your will every moment.

No comments: