Friday, April 15, 2011

Roll The Stone Away

Easter is coming and one song I always think about and haven't heard in years is Roll That Stone Away sung by Acapella.  I used to have it on a cassette tape (yep, that long ago) and played it until the tape was worn out I think and haven't found the CD it was recorded on.  Thank heavens for youtube.com.


Here's the song and let me tell you, if you don't start keeping the beat with your foot or hand if not just flat-out dancing around the room (my preferred listening style), you better check your pulse because I think you might be dead.





Grace and peace to you.

2 comments:

Rick Ross said...

Good song. I am SO glad that the stone has been rolled away!

Unknown said...

I love that song.

I'm picturing you dancing around the room right now.:)

By the way, I think that is an AVB song...but maybe Acapella sang it too.